CONVENING EXECUTIVE LEADERS TO INNOVATE
THE CHURCH'S FUTURE
WE ARE EXCITED TO INVITE YOU TO AN EXCLUSIVE, INVITE ONLY EVENT FOR LEADERS IN THE FINANCIAL SPACE.
Join 29 other financial leaders from some of the largest and most influential churches in the nation for 2 ½ days of executive development with the CFO of one of the most cutting edge companies in the world. At this event we will tackle the tough issues facing financial leaders, touching everything from funding growth and financial modeling to budgeting for innovation.
The focus of the event will be on establishing the best financial practices to grow and expand your church. We will answer the following questions:
How do we...
- Look at new and evolving financial models?
- Budget for ongoing adaptive changes across multiple platforms?
- Create systems and dashboards to measure success in a more decentralized model?
- Budget and create accountability around innovation?
- Increasing their digital footprint
- Looking at church mergers
- Considering expansion and potential church mergers
More than just learning answers, you will walk away with processes of innovation that will allow you to iterate solutions in an ever changing environment.
YOU WILL GLEAN FIRST HAND AND EXCLUSIVE INSIGHTS FROM FINANCIAL LEADERS INCLUDING:
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, CHICK-FIL-A
He joined Chick-fil-A as a business intern, during which he served as the Operator of a Chick-fil-A restaurant in South Florida. He later moved back to Atlanta, working with the company as a business consultant before transitioning to the financial services department, where he has held multiple leadership positions.